SPIER TWILIGHT TRAIL RUN 30 NOV 2018 FRIDAY NIGHT Come and join us at this classic venue with friends, family and colleagues! The Spier Farm Kitchen will be open for these runs. We also change the routes for each run.
• 5km or 10km. Both are timed. Various categories.
• 3km fun run/walk/jog. Not timed
The 10km is a “trail run” not a “trail walk“, although we do understand that not everyone can run up hills. Please note that it will get dark around 19h30 – if you are a slower runner on the 10km, please bring a head torch for the last 2km or so. Rather enter for the 3km or 5km if you would intend to walk only. No dogs/pets allowed at the venue or on the trails please.
Both the 5km and 10km is timed. The 3km is a non timed walk/jog/fun run. You can claim vitality points for the timed events.
• Registration and late-one-the-day entries opens at 17h00 and closes at 18h20
• No registration or late entries after 18h20.
• Run briefing – 18h20 for all distances. >10km – starts 18h30 >5km – 18h40 >3km > 18h42 >3km – R30.00 pre entries. R40 for late entries. >5KM – R 60.00pp for pre entries. R80 for late entries >10km – R100.00 for pre entries. R120 for late entries Online/pre entries close on the Wednesday before the actual run, at 17h00. Categories: For 5km and 10km
• Masters Female (50+)
• Masters Male (50+)
• Vet Male (40-49)
• Vet Female (40-49)
• Senior Male (16-39)
• Senior Female (16-39)
• Junior Male (U/16)*
• Junior Female (U/16)* Entries : www.quantumadventures.co.za